Updated 24th March 2020
Guidance and advice about coronavirus (COVID-19) in educational settings for staff, parents and carers, pupils and students.
This guidance is to help schools and other educational settings provide advice for staff, parents and carers, pupils and students about coronavirus (COVID-19).
It includes information about:
- educational provision for vulnerable children and children of key workers
- the closure of educational settings
- free school meals arrangements
- the cancellation of GCSEs, AS and A levels
- travel guidance for educational settings
- social distancing in education and childcare settings
Click here >>> https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/coronavirus-covid-19-guidance… <<<